BRIEF-Belgacom SA says first-quarter revenue 1.4 bln euro
May 9 (Reuters) - Belgacom Sa
* Financial performance in line with company expectations, full-year guidance reiterated
* First quarter of 2014 revenue of eur 1,480 million, i.e. -6.6 pct year-on-year.
* + 124,000 mobile postpaid cards, of which 66,000 free data cards and m2m; total of 3,859,000, including voice and data mobile cards sold through cbu, ebu, tango, mvno and sde&w segments
* Belgacom reported for the first quarter 2014 a group ebitda, before non-recurring items, of eur 412 million, 6.6 pct lower than for the same period of 2013.
* + 30,000 belgacom tv subscriptions, increasing the total tv customer base to 1,495,000 Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 Tous droits réservés.